Privacy, Security & Records Management Conference
October 26 - 27, 2015 | Delta Bow Valley, Calgary, AB
Who Should Attend:
The PIPA Conference will be beneficial to representatives of those organizations who are governed by the Personal Information Protection Acts (PIPA) of Alberta including:
- Trade unions
- Private schools
- Non-profit organizations
- Unincorporated associations
- Professional regulatory associations
- Any individual acting in a commercial capacity
- Any individual acting on behalf of a corporation, unincorporated association, trade union or partnership
- Individuals who advise persons or organizations governed by PIPA such as chief privacy officers, legal counsel, privacy consultants and IT service providers.
- Any individual interested in the application of privacy principles in the private sector.
The 2015 PIPA Connections Conference will provide further insight for complying with PIPA and offer strategies to protect the privacy of individuals and maintain the confidentiality of personal information.