2015 PHIPA CONNECTIONS SUMMIT
Access, Privacy, Security, & Records Management
December 02 - 03, 2015 | The Old Mill Inn, Toronto, ON
Why Should I Attend?
First and foremost the rules are changing:
Also to consider...
- Because you are tired of going to conferences filled with "talking heads" and vendor sales pitches.
- Because you cannot afford to go the above mentioned over-priced conferences.
- Because you want legitimate and practical education that you can apply in your work today.
- Because you want to network and meet people just like yourself in a relaxed setting.
- Because you were just assigned Privacy Compliance for the organization...but you are a records manager!?
- Because you are dizzy with the onslaught of new technologies.
- Because you beleive in being accountable to the citizens you serve.
This one-of-a-kind learning opportunity is ideal for organization involved in the management of healthcare related information, whether your organization has built a detailed compliance program, is in the midst of implementing its strategy, or just getting started. The PHIPA Connections Summit aims to provide, at a very reasonable cost, the most useful and practical information possible for health related organizations regulated by the Personal Health Information Protection Act in Ontario. It is intended to help such organizations understand the Connections between Access, Privacy, Information Security, and Records Management in order to more effectively manage their privacy risks up-front, and respond more effectively if things go wrong.
We believe in building communities, communities that have a say in their education and professional development. Verney Conference Management therefore will continue to employ its community-based approach to the development of the conference agenda, the same approach that made the previous PHIPA Summits some of the best learning events of their kind.
Because if it can happen to them it can happen to you!
Join us and your fellow Health Information Management colleagues for Ontario's premiere Access, Privacy, Information Security, and Records Management event for heatlhcare.